Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Birthday...

I woke up to my family singing Bonne Anniversair outside my tent. Its a tradition of my family to cook whatever the birthday gal/guy wants. I wanted chicken fingers. we searched for chicken fingers. Super markets dont carry chicken fingers... so instead, we bought cheese and turkey patties. they wernt bad at all. my sister got me a cd which she wrapped in crépes. and my family got me a necklace and two t shirts form britagne. The campsite neighbors baked me a lemon cake and sang happy birthday to me in what i think was english ;) it was a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Dee! It sounds like you're having an awesome time! Happy late Birthday! :)
    I'm glad you were not attacked by any Vipers. Ha! The beach sounds amazing right now. Not only do I love the beach, I love seafood. YUM! How's your French coming along?
    I'll comment soon,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. french... hmmmm. im getting better at listening to it. speaking... not so much.

    ReplyDelete