Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hot Dogs! Get Your Hot Dogs!

We sold hot dogs and pop at the local IGA today. I don't think it was as successful as I wanted it to be since the weather was pretty crummy. But hey, its a 100 or so that I don't have to come up with anymore. Today is Saturday. I leave Friday morning. Its really starting to get to my mom. She almost woke me up this morning because she was crying. I'm glad she didn't. I can see how this year will be difficult for her. Sometimes I'm the only sane one she can speak to around here :P My visa still hasn't come in. Mom has been freaking out since June about it. I've brushed it off saying "it'll come". Now it has 6 days to get here before I leave. If it doesn't come, all of us heading to Belgium just pretend to be tourist for a few days until it does come. But I'm not sure how this is going to work with me leaving for France almost as soon as I get to Belgium. I'm praying a little bit harder for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment